Process control and precautions for solid wood shutters
Issuing time:2022-07-11 15:07
Production process control and precautions of solid wood shutters:
A. Raw materials: There are BASSWOOD (basswood)/ASH WOOD/MARUPA/CEDAR/KIRI WOOD (Paulownia) and other Yunnan white woods.
1. Purchase the sheet (ROUGH SAWN TIMBER) and process it into blades/covers/lower rails by yourself.
2. After cutting and sanding - painting and painting - punching - assembly
3. The coating process can be divided into two types: STAIN and PAINTED. Among them, the European/Australian market prefers STAIN treatment, and the US and Canada market PAINTED accounts for 80%. All SATIN (N.C coating) refers to the wood grain after painting, while PAINTED (overlay color) no wood grain can be seen at all.
4. General NC coating line process:
Feeding→Feeder→Double-side Coloring Machine→Ligu Conveyor→First Degree Primer→Ligu Conveyor→Second Degree Primer→Ligu Conveyor Belt→Receiving (one bottom and one side)
→ Apply the second primer according to the same procedure, the total length of the equipment is about 75 meters.
Feeding → Primer Sander → Ligu Conveyor → Dust Remover → Finishing Painter → Ligu Conveyor →
Topcoating machine→Ligu conveyor→feeding (one side at a time)
→ Make the second side according to the same procedure, the total length of the equipment is about 70 meters.
If it is used as a covering color (PAINTED), the coating sequence must be repeated 2-3 times, and the paint coating is thicker and not easy to dry.
There is also UV coating, the advantage is that the coating line is shorter, because the UV drying speed is faster, but the paint is more expensive.
1. Due to the use of different woods, different wood grains are produced, the difficulty of coloring and painting is different, and the color is not easy to master. Generally, the dark/medium-light range is provided for customers to confirm when proofing, and the same blade must be cut and saved separately. more accurate.
2. It is necessary to pay attention to the uniform sanding of the leaves, especially the sides of the leaves are not easy to be sanded, resulting in rough edges on both sides.
3. Pay attention to the thickness of the leaves and the number of vertical leaves in the finished product to prevent the factory from cutting corners.
4. Humidity is especially important and should not exceed 12 degrees to prevent blade deformation.
5. The blade punching hole should not be broken or the punching hole has burrs.
6. Adjust the color light/medium/dark in order from top to bottom when threading the whole window, especially the middle part of the whole window is very important.
7. The whole window should pay attention to the straightness of each blade, there should be no bending deformation or banana shape, and the OVERLAPPING must be checked on both the front and back sides.